Boom! Armors are back!
Terr fixed another glitch, so we re-made the public armors.
· All elemental Tier Armors have been removed.
· All existing Public Armor has been remodelled and/or deleted.
· Each rank now has 1 Armor set.
· There is a new Tier 1 Armor set.
Tier 2 and Event Armor are still useless. We'll be updating them in the near future.
· AS/Genin: Simple Set
· Chuunin: Leather Set
· Jounin: Studded Leather Set
· Special Jounin: Steel Enforced Set
· Tier 1: Shinobi Set
Might not surprise anyone, but the best armor in the game at this point is the Tier 1: Shinobi Set.
Any bugs/issues/raped English go to mine (Panama) or Cedzen's inbox, or to the Content Feedback thread in the Forum.
You might not believe it, buuuuut, MORE UPDATES
So, Terr's been busy, and a bunch of things have been happening:
1. The numbers for Syndicate loyalty bonuses have been modified once more to compensate for the fact that village walls are no longer as influential.
2. It is now possible to Call For Help on Round 4 and all the penalties associated with the CFH feature have been removed. Note that this does not mean the most recent CFH update has been reversed. It is still impossible to call on an opponent of the same rank.
3. Due to the overwhelming success rate for fleeing generated by the formula we've been using all this time, the flee success rate has been set to a static 5%.
4. It is now possible to engage in regular combat at location coordinates (12.8) and (3.11)
5. Stunning an opponent no longer allows fleeing to override the flee prevention tag.
THE TRADE SYSTEM
So, as many of you may have noticed, all trades in the trade system have been PURGED. Due to people exploiting the trade system to glitch untold amounts of ryo, and subsequently storing it in trades, all current trades have been purged. Storing ryo in trades to circumvent the ryo cap was never intended originally and up until now it has been ignored.
Furthermore, the trade system has been revamped in the following ways:
1. All trades made from this point onwards will expire within 7 days.
2. A user may put up for trade no more than 2 of any one item at a time.
3. A user may only have a maximum of 3 different trades at any one time.
4. An initial cost of 5000 ryo is required to put an item up for trade.
5. At this time, only SCROLLS are permissible for trade. Armors and all other items will be looked at sometime in the near future and a decision will be made on whether they become open for trade or not.
6. This update means that Kanu's temporary trade system setup is no longer in effect. Please refrain from messaging her about facilitating any further trades.
Please inform me personally or file a bug report in the forum if any of these features are not behaving as I've described here.
NOTE: It would be wise for everyone to start selling their Tier 1 armor sets, with an armor update pending.
A few long-awaited updates have finally arrived, along with some other revisions!
The 'village walls' feature has had its value diluted further so that it no longer influences combat to a disruptive degree. The values are now set at 0.1%*level for a maximum of 1% at Lv10.
CALL FOR HELP
The 'Call For Help' feature has been edited such that an individual can only call for help when in battle with a user whose rank is higher than their own. All penalties associated with CFH will be revised soon to make this a bit more viable. This in effect means that a Chuunin can only call on a Jounin, a Jounin can only call on an SJ and so on and so forth. This does not mean that a higher-rank user can answer your call. That has never been the case and never will be.
Some minor revisions to Loyalty Bonuses have been made:
• Current - Kraken Amulet, -1.2% weap damage sustained
• Glacier - Yeti Pelt, -1.2% weap damage sustained
• Glacier - Amulet of the Yeti, +1.5% Gen damage dealt
• Konoki - Phoenix Amulet, -1.2% tai damage
• Konoki - Burning Fury, +1.5% Nin damage dealt
• Shine - Desert Sand Cloak, -1.2% tai damage sustained
• Shroud - Dark Mist Cloud, -1.2% nin damage sustained
• Silence - Mirror of Serenity -1.2% gen damage sustained
• Syndicate - Rogue Mask, -3% TNGW damage sustained
• Syndicate - Might of the Wild, +1% elemental damage dealt
N.B.: Please either let me know personally, or report it in the forum if any of the above features is behaving oddly or is not working.