Name: Yamasaki-Lune, Amaya (Mountain Cape-Moon, Night Rain)
Appearance: http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/8558/anime-177.jpg - picture is of Amaya in the future when her body is fully developed.
Head She has an oval shaped head that is slightly tapered at the bottom. She has big purple eyes, headed by thin eyebrows. She has a smallish mouth with a smallish nose, but her ears are rounded and of average size. Her hair is brown, long and flowing, coming down just past her shoulders at this age.
Body She is still young and so her body has not fully developed yet, but she is a cute little girl. She is in shape and skinny, with a developing figure. Her skin is a bit on the paler side, but it only makes her seem more fair. Her skin is naturally flawless.
Scars/Tattoos Her skin bares no marring scar nor fancy tattoo.
Clothes While on the beach Amaya likes to wear a brown bikini top that has a white band on the bottom. The top of the bikini goes around her neck with a string, while the back is still part of the bikini and wraps around her sides. Her bikini bottom is also brown. Sometimes she likes to take a piece of cloth and wrap it around herself to make a makeshift skirt. Her ninja belt/bag is always nearby.
While on land Amaya dresses fairly nicely for a kunoichi. The rigors of battle have not yet tamed her and as such she wears decent clothing. She wears a white, sleeveless tank top kind of shirt for her top, which extends down to her hips. She usually pairs this with dark blue khakis. Her ninja bag is a pale brown, and constructed with one main compartment and some side compartments. She also wears a belt that has three pouches on it, with the one on the back being the largest. For shoes, Amaya wears comfortable, form fitting, brown athletic shoes.
Language: Common (Sati accent), Sati (fluent), Nagarean (Sati accent)
Main/Favored Weapon: Senbon
- 2 extra cases of 8 Senbon each
- 5 extra Explosive Tags
- 2 Fuuma Shuriken
- 2 bottles of water
- Change of clothing
- Amateur Bo Staff
- Coruscant Dye - (2) 10oz bottles
- Pouches (Left, Back, Right)
- 10 Senbon in each pouch (30 total)
- 2 Water Pills in each side pouch (4 total)
- 4 Explosive tags in each pouch (12 total)
- 3 Starlit Bombs
- 3 Moonlit Bombs
Fighting Type: Nin/Gen
- Excellent Chakra Control: Amaya’s control of her chakra has always been very good, for she always seems to be in tune with herself.
- Excellent Ranged Accuracy: Though Amaya has never been very strong, she has had a good aiming arm. She always practices and never misses a stationary target, even at maximum range.
- Great Speed: “Catch me if you can sister!”
- Great Agility: She has always been one to move around, spending many days outdoors doing something and playing. Her quick limbs enable her to do many things.
- Very Good Chakra Capacity: Amaya's advancing shinobi training has finally allowed her to build up her chakra capacity. Its frequent use has allowed her to build it up quickly, and it shows no sign of stopping.
- Very Good Reflexes: One must always be ready for the seas changing waves, practicing on the ocean has allowed her to react to whenever the ocean does something unexpected.
- Good Balance: A couple years of riding the waves around Sato has allowed her balance to become really good over the years. She almost never falls now.
- Above Average Flexibility: She is a lithe, limber, young girl.
- Quick minded: Amaya always knows what she wants to do, and it helps her in battle and in life greatly.
- Carefree: She is so young and tender that she does not yet suffer from the pressures of the world, allowing her to remain clear headed.
- Observant: Amaya has always been looking around for signs of danger on the ocean, as well as taking in the sights of Sato’s beaches. This has extended to her fighting.
- Abs Horrible Strength: Amaya has never been one to do heavy lifting, and why start now?
- Abs Horrible Hand-to-Hand Combat: She does not like to get up close and personal when she fights, preferring to stay away and pick off her enemies at a distance.
- Horrible Endurance: Part of why she stays at range is because she is so easily hurt.
- Horrible Stamina: Though Amaya spends a good part of her day outside, she usually has to take some breaks every once in a while to recuperate herself. She has never really had a need to hide herself. If she gets in trouble she can fend for herself or simply run away.
- Very Bad Poison Resistance: +3 Duration
- Very Bad Sensitive Skin: Rashes appear all over their arms and neck if they are exposed to hot, dry weather for a prolonged period. It causes extreme discomfort and may become wounds if the rashes are not treated with cold cream.
- Bad Stealth: She has never really had a need to hide herself. If she gets in trouble she can fend for herself or simply run away.
- Below Average Cold Resistance: Amaya has only ever been in Hyouga once and even then she was kept in warm areas for her benefit. She needs a post or two of fighting to be properly warmed up.
- Innocent: Amaya does not truly know what is expected of her yet, and her innocence will one day cause her great trouble. She has not experienced extreme pain, nor the extreme emotions of a real battle.
- Trusting: Amaya has had no reason to distrust anybody she happens to come across yet, and so if that man says he had candy to give her, she will likely go to him. What’s the worst that could happen?
- Killing Instinct: Amaya’s bouts have always been for sparring purposes and she is careful not to seriously injure her opponents. As such she is not honed for the kill and her unwillingness to do serious harm can hinder her fighting ability.
- Mild Phobia of creepy crawlies: “Ewwww! Gross!”
- Kinobori [Mastered]
- Suimen [Mastered]
- Genjutsu Kai
- E/D Ranked Jutsu
- Suijuu Kokyuu no Jutsu [Underwater Breathing Technique]
- Chiru [Chill] (cue: looking at someone in the eyes in some manner)
- Hanashi [Converse]
- C Ranked Jutsu
- B Ranked Jutsu
- Suiton: Suigadan [Water Release: Water Fang Bullet]
- Ownership [C] - [March 26, 2012]
Background: Amaya is the first of the triplet pairing she was born into. Her parents were always in town on business, but that did not bother Amaya very much. She was able to be with her sisters and play with them, and as she got older her fascination with the beaches and the waves of the ocean would grow. So much so that her time was really spent between her two other halves (the two other triplets), and learning to surf the ocean waves. By the time she was sent to the academy, she had played enough with her sisters that her natural precision would be a huge benefit for her, and she did well in her "academic" studies. The only sad part was the lack of big areas of water around the academy she could go to surf on.
The only other sad part that is associated with the academy is the breaking up of her sisters into different teams, didn't they know that teammates who knew each other well were the best? Regardless, Amaya trained diligently with her new teammates, eventually mastering all the necessary skills a ninja needed to know. She even managed to get some real combat experience. But there was still something missing from her life. Something that resonated deep within her but never could quite come to the surface. And no, it wasn't the longing to meet up with her sisters sometime. That was constant and always near the surface.
One day it simply happened. She met someone related to her, though she didn't realize it. They had the same innocent air about them, but were clearly much more mentally unstable. They identified themselves as Lune, something... so much for her observational skills. She decided to go home and talk to her parents about it.
They didn't have much to say on the matter. Apparently once, on her mother's side, the family belonged to the Lune clan, but she never imagined that the Lune blood would still course so deeply through her family. In fact, she told Amaya not to worry too much about it. They were some clan based outside the island, and she was so far removed that it was unlikely she possessed any of their qualities.
Deep down inside Amaya knew that this wasn't the case. An experienced genin at this point, she decided to take more treks outside of Sato. Perhaps this time towards the Lune. What would she discover there?
Sample Post: It was shaping up to be a beautiful day. The sun had risen about half an hour ago and Amaya was standing on the beach with her surfboard alongside her sisters. The sand was a beautiful golden color, with a couple smooth rocks hewn here and there. The crystal clear water was sometimes interrupted with the crashing waves of the tides. Amaya was excited.
“I’ll race you to the water sis!” she yelled out as she ran forward with her board. She would reach the water quickly and run out some more steps, water splashing everywhere. When she could no longer run very well, she would slide the board onto the water and hop on it, stomach down. She would paddle out hard. The sun shone ever brightly onto her and as she pushed out towards the incoming waves a single thought ran through her mind.
Today is going to be a good day.