logo

You are reading Community Information, a discussion on the TheNinja-RPG community forums. Players use these boards to share builds, ask questions and follow announcements. Create a free account to reply, or start with the getting-started guide.

Forum

Community Information

teni AvatarImage

Community Information

teni
Lvl. 21GeninModerator-admin

I would like to create a news post to address the banning of Kakashi. Normally I wouldn't make a news post about a ban, however as they have already disclosed their ban to others and I know there will be strong reactions all around both for and against this action I am making an exception in an attempt to be a bit more open.


The official reasons for his ban is for a combination of trolling, baiting, nuisance behaviour, harassment and sexual harassment involving multiple players, including instances leading beyond the site and discord. This punishment was approved by Terriator before it was actioned.


I would please ask not to harass mods or other staff about further details of this punishment for the privacy of all involved. Persistent attempts to get further information from staff, to remove the punishment, or harassment towards Kakashi for this or any past situations, may be met with action.


Thank you


-teni

@10/19/2024, 2:50:35 AM

UchihaShinsu AvatarImage
UchihaShinsu
Lvl. 100Jonin
Looooool and i though shiny was Madmax, I suppose Orochimaru have something to do with that 😂

@10/19/2024, 3:11:18 AM

Dragoo AvatarImage
Dragoo
Lvl. 10Student
Yes disrespectful and rude take it down 👇 please

@10/19/2024, 1:48:42 PM

Sora AvatarImage
Sora
Lvl. 100Higher Outlaw
A hard call but a good one. Thanks for keeping our community safe. 👍🏼

@10/19/2024, 2:52:59 PM

inui AvatarImage
inui
Lvl. 32Chunin
je ne c'est pas vraiment ce qu'il c'est passé, mais s'il avais été avertir avent le bannissement ça serait cool.

@10/19/2024, 2:59:42 PM

BIBLE AvatarImage
BIBLE
Lvl. 100Jonin
Disrespectful to whom? Just stop it already, it’s getting old.

@10/19/2024, 4:10:58 PM

TwentySum AvatarImage
TwentySum
Lvl. 86Jonin
Cooked that young man. Well done team

@10/19/2024, 9:20:19 PM

Sora AvatarImage
Sora
Lvl. 100Higher Outlaw
[UNREACHABLE_IMG]

@10/22/2024, 9:19:42 PM

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Cookie Policy - Cookie Consent - Guide - Rules - Staff

TheNinja-RPG © by Studie-Tech ApS - 2005-2026

Rådhusstræde 15 - 1466 København K - Denmark - Contact